Friday 23 May 2014

All the cry's

Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with. -Mac MacGuff, Juno.

The above quote is what Megan decided that her goodbye letter to me would start with, I didn't even manage to get a sentence in without tearing up and refusing to read it, well at least until people wern't paying attention to me then I read it on my own and dealt with my emotions quietly, I'm trying to save on the tears, I couldn't deal with crying to much in one night :(

Tonight is a very sad night as it the last we will spend with our wonderful American flatmates, as of now we have less than an hour until they leave for the airport at 5:15am. As its their last night and they're leaving so early flats 4100 and 5300 decided to do an all nighter, one final blow out night to remember and say goodbye properly, I think that the laughter and happiness in the room right now is  a moments notice away from turning in to complete and utter sobbing, no one wants to mention then inevitable incase they set everyone off.

Despite the sadness thats washing over me right now i don't think i'd have it any other way, I'm glad that they decided to come and study abroad and that they chose Cheltenham because I got to meet some of the nicest, funniest and weirdest people, and i don't know what i would have done this semester with out them. 

I'm going to miss you guy's and so is everyone else, we love you <3 

Goodnight
Hann xx





 

No comments:

Post a Comment