Sunday 10 November 2013

Halloween!!


“Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.” 

― Charles Bukowski


I got to see my best friend last week for Halloween! She came up for a couple of days and got to meet my flat mates whilst they were dressed in the in some of the weirdest costumes I've ever seen. I honestly think we made her want to come to uni YAY!!
top L-R: Becky (zombie?), Ryan (Old Gregg), Me (Skeleton)
Mid L-R: Jazmin (1940's ball?), Kirsten (Vampire)
Bottom: Georgia (Spiderman) 

It was so good to see her and catch up but also so we could have a decent night out together, seen as we hadn't seen each other in over 2 months, I wasn't the happiest bunny when she had to leave, but as you can see from the photos we had a great time and everyone looked amazing!

L-R: Eric (Dead Where's Wally), Liam (Vampire?), Ryan,
Stephen (Cowboy), Georgia, Austin (1940's ball?)
It was not fun getting up for my lecture the next day! Eric and I were basically zombies for the entire lecture and the walk both there and back. Here's a tip never do Halloween if you have a 9:15 lecture the next morning you will be sorry and you will have no-one else to blame but yourself and trust me I think that's what hurts the most, the fact that its self inflicted!

So Friday after my lecture I took Becky for a small tour around Cheltenham high street where we got food and chatted then went back to my halls crashed and watched films, best afternoon ever! We also got a Nandos takeaway so that was highly appreciated, I got my free whole chicken which is a god send for a poor student that made me THREE meals!! If that isn't a pro tip i don't know what is!

Unfortunately I had to walk her to the train station the next day and was once again without her! I definitely had a great time with her as you can see from the photos, however I miss her not being like 5 mins away.

"I got a MANGINAAAAAA!!"
Creeping...



Thank you & goodbye

Hann x

No comments:

Post a Comment