Saturday 3 May 2014

Sorry...

Nothing will work unless you do.
- Maya Angelou

So since my last blog post it has been the Easter holidays, I spent 2 weeks with my mama on the canal boat just reading and relaxing, I also steered the boat, I was not fond of this!! As you can see I'm more comfortable being a passenger than the driver! 

The next week I went down to St Ives and was fully expecting to have a lovely week, it started out nice as it was Ryan's mum's birthday so we did some stuff for that over 2 days and then Ryan went and got himself a throat infection meaning i didn't get to do any of the things that Ry had planned and i got to play nurse maid for the rest of the week :( 

We came back to uni about a week ago and at the start of the week it looked like i had nothing to do and by the Monday evening I had a jam packed week that left not time to do anything we had planned once again, so now as well as having to make a film for our sound project I'm also acting in it, great -_-it also has to be re-filmed which should be fun argh.

Also I have a result from the uni about the module I failed and, drum roll please, I passed I don't have to retake it next year which means i don't have to pay like £2000 YAY go me!! 
Anyway now its the weekend and Lowri (Kirsten's friend) is here and we're having a fun day before i have to re-film on Sunday, that's all for this post really i thought it would be more exciting but as it turns out i was wrong oops

Thank you & goodbye 
Hann x 

No comments:

Post a Comment