Tuesday 30 September 2014

Sober?!

Here's to alcohol: the cause of, and answer to, all of life's problems. - Matt Groening


So this is the first blog post from the new uni year! "What took you so long?" I hear you cry. Well there was nothing really to write about for the first month. I also thought that resuming my posting with a post a day for a month would be interesting. Now I know what your asking "Why are you doing a post a day for a month?!" Well dear reader (do I sound too much like a stuck up writer?) that would be because my housemates and I are doing Go sober for October. If you don't know what this is it's pretty self explanatory, we as a team are going sober for the month of October, not just for our own health but also for a good cause, we will be asking people to sponsor us and any money we raise will be going to Macmillan cancer support.       

This will be my introductory post so I'm going to end it here but tomorrow I will start posting everyday for 31 days and will also introduce you to my housemates! 
Goodnight!!
Hann x

No comments:

Post a Comment