Sunday 5 October 2014

House mates 1

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. -Michael Jordan

I know it's 5 days in to october and so far I have one blog post, I'm a terrible, terrible person, so instead of one post about my house mates your going to get three!! It shall be 2 to a post so sit back relax and count how many more posts I have left to do today to make up for my very bad timings :)

I'm going to introduce you firstly to the 2 most regularly featured of my housemates!

Firstly my lovely boyfriend Ryan. Ry is heavily featured on my blog and is in about 70% of all posts so I shan't ramble on about him. This year we're sharing his room which happens to be the attic room, its the newest room of the house and its also HUGE! But despite the size of our room we are usually downstairs hanging out in Kirst's room which just happens to be a single?! the logic behind that is very flawed but no one has questioned it so the weirdness shall continue.


Anyway on with the next introduction of Kirsten (obviously) Once again she is featured very heavily on my blog and I've already talked about her a bit. Of course I'm Living with Kirst! Who else would look after me like a child yet still come to me for help? I need her around just to keep me grounded sometimes. Where theres a Hann there's a Kirst! (heres her blog http://diliri0usdreams.blogspot.co.uk/)

Well thats the first post done!

https://www.gosober.org.uk/profile/kirstenbryan

Thank you & speak soon! Hann xx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment