Sunday 5 October 2014

house mates 2

I'm not drunk, your just fuzzy! - Pitch perfect

House mates Number two! Don't expect speeches, expect funny pictures! In this post your going to meet the 2 other boys.
To kick things of Danny...
Danny is a fellow film production student, which for obvious reasons makes him weird as hell (the picture is a great example of this, thats my bag and em's hat...) Danny is new to the blog last year he lived in the flat underneath me and Kirst so far apart from having a very disturbing bromance with Ry living with him has been pretty funny, if not a tad bazaar!







Next up Stephen, once again a fellow film production student (Yes we are all very strange) I've known Stephen for a good 3 years now, I went to collage with him and last year was in Ry's flat, I'm pretty sure he's been mentioned on here before but if not then he's our purple basement dweller, who likes to scare me when I'm alone in the kitchen!! 
One more to go!! Ta Hann xx


      

No comments:

Post a Comment