Saturday 22 March 2014

Another tag!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible. -Walt Disney

So Kirsten has once again tagged me in a post and I fear she may have tagged me in more but here it goes, the 5 people you would want at a dinner party and why, also bonus round what would you serve!! 

Firstly my idol Audrey Hepburn. Not only was she a beautiful woman, she was also a trained ballet dancer, an amazing actress and a UNICEF goodwill ambassador who unlike her contemporaries was taken by cancer not drugs at the age of 63.


Secondly, one of the reasons I am a film production student, Tim Burton, from a young age I watched his films see how magical and mystical they are and how not everything is as it seems. This man literally gave me my love of film and taught me never to give up on something your passionate about.


Thirdly, Ellen DeGeneres because who doesn't love Ellen. But seriously not only is she hilarious but she has a loving heart, is tolerant of everyone and is the voice of one of my most beloved Pixar characters, Dory, I don't think the character would have been the same with out her input.


Fourthly, moving in to fictional territory because seriously its me and I live half my life in books, Arthur "Boo" Radley from Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, ever since year 11 when I was made to read it for my GCSE this has been my favourite book and even though half the characters in the book are misunderstood and are relatable I think that Boo Radley is my favourite of them all, at the beginning the children all live in fear of the terrible Radley house namely Boo, in a childish decision they decided to try and coax him out but in the process end up making a friend who by the end save one of them from being killed, its yet another thing that taught me not to judge a book by its cover. Also Me and best friend Jack often sit and quote the book to each other.


Lastly, no photo for this one as I don't own one, my Great Nan Mary Cobbett. I chose her so I can meet the woman that my Mum is so proud to call her Nan and who raised a woman that I am proud to call my Nan.  

For dinner I think I would serve roast beef because I really like roast beef (hehe) and for desert apple pie, I've been craving my Nan's for a while now (no I'm not hinting!)

It's your turn Ma, I haven't seen you post anything for a while!

Thank you & Goodnight
Hann x

No comments:

Post a Comment