Sunday 2 March 2014

The TMI Tag

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. -Will Rogers



So I may have possibly neglected my blog a tiny weeny bit oops, sorry :( Its only been like 2 months, not that bad. Sorry!! But instead of catching you up on really exciting things that i may or may not had forgotten about I'm going to kick start this years blogging with a tag, thank you Kirsten...

 The "To much information" Tag

1. What are you wearing?
Frog PJ's and one of Ry's many, many, many t-shirts

2. Ever been in love?
Pretty sure I have 

3. Ever had a terrible breakup
Yea...

4. How tall are you
5'5 

5. How much do you weigh?
No idea

6. Any tattoos?
I have three, well 2 and half 

7. Any piercings?
Nose, tragus, 3 Lobe and a belly button 

8. OTP?
Vince and Howard (The mighty boosh)

9. Favourite show?
Game of thrones, American Horror Story, The mighty boosh

10. Favourite bands?
Fall out boy and The Maine

11. Something you miss?
My Dog

12. Favourite song?
Mr Brightside 

13. How old are you?
20

14. Zodiac sign?
Aquarius 

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Funny, Taller than me, cute and someone who can be both my boyfriend and my friend
(and who doesn't annoy me when I'm writing a blog RYAN!!!!!)

16. Favourite quote?
"If your dreams don't scare you then they aren't big enough"

17. Favourite actor/actress?
Johnny Depp/ Audrey Hepburn 

18. Favourite colour?
Blue

19. Loud music or soft?
Loud

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
If I can to the sea, if not I complain at Ry from under the quilt 

21. How long does it take you to shower?
15-25 mins

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
Anywhere from 15 to 40 mins

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes...

24. Turn on?
Back muscles and someone funny  

25. Turn off?
Constant question asking and long finger nails

26. The reason I started blogging?
I wanted to document my time at uni

27. Fears?
Needles, Clowns, Falling and Phone calls/talking on the phone  

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Thinking about one of my dogs that has passed away

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
About 2 mins ago
30. Meaning behind your blog name? 
The blog is about documenting my adventures in uni and my flatmates (Kirsten) insists that I'm hostile (not sure where she got that idea ;) )
31. Last book you read? 
Divergent 

32. The book you are currently reading? 
Game of Thrones

33. Last show you watched?
American Dad!

34. Last person you talked to?
Ryan

35. The relationship between you and the last person you text?
Friend

36. Favourite food?
Cheesecake, Chocolate and spinach 

37. Place you want to visit?
Italy, America, Finland and ALL over the world 

38. Last place you were?
McDonalds (eyyyy Fatty fatty)

39. Do you have a crush?
no

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Like 20 seconds ago

41. Last time you were insulted?
Like 30 seconds ago

42. Favourite flavour sweet?
Strawberry 

43. What instrument do you play?
I don't :(

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My Great Grandma's engagement ring that I now own

45. Last sport you played?
Does Chasing Ryan like a Meerkat count?  

46. Last song you sang?
Pompeii - Bastille 

47. Favourite chat up line?
Feel this jumper.... it's made of boyfriend material

48. Have you ever used it?
No 

49. Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Now with Ryan (And the Geoffrey's)

50. Who should answer these questions?
I don't know anyone else with a blog :(

So yea feel free to do this tag yourself because I can't think of anyone to tag.

That's it for this post I PROMISE I will TRY to update more often and catch you up on everything! I know I'm a bad person.

Thank you & Goodnight 

Hann x

No comments:

Post a Comment