Saturday 22 March 2014

Getting to know you

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. -Winston Churchill


So I may be obsessed with writing blog posts now... oops? I promise I'll stop for a couple of days after this one! But before I do that I have a post to write! Just a couple of this so you can get to know me a little bit better, as if you didn't know me already!! 

1. Do you have any pets?
    A Yorkie called Monty
2. Name 3 things physically close to you right now.
    A table, my mac and a chair
3. Whats the weather like right now?
    Well it's night so dark? but its not raining so YAY!
4. Do you drive, if so have you crashed?
    Touch wood I have never crashed
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
    About 11:20 
6. When was the last time you showered?
    Friday morning
7. What was the last movie you saw?
    Currently watching lord of the rings: the two towers
8. What does your last SMS / text message say?
    Probably something like can you open 4200 please?
9. What is your ring-tone?
    I'm not entirely sure?
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
    Yes, many
11. Do you like sushi?
    Not particularly
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
    Urm tesco, lidal, Morrison's
13. Have you ever taken medication to fall asleep?
    Nope
14. How many Siblings do you have?
    I have 4 step siblings and one half sister
15. Do you have a desktop or Laptop?
    Laptop
16. How old will you be on your next birthday?
    21
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
    Glasses
18. Do you colour your hair?
    Yes!
19. Tell me something your planning on doing today?
    Go to uni to upload/edit my experimental piece
20. When was the last time you cried?
    Urm I believe it was Monday
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
    Pepperoni 
22. Which do you prefer Hamburgers or cheese burgers?
   Cheese burgers 
23. Have you ever had an all nighter?
    Yes many a time
24. What is your eye colour?
    Green
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
    Definitely!

Kirsten, Megan and Emily your up next!! 

Thank you & goodnight
Hann x

No comments:

Post a Comment